Your personal information – where and how we store it, what we do with it, what we won’t do with it and how long we keep it for.
The type of personal information we ask you for:
- Your name, company name if applicable, email address, telephone number
Where and how we store your personal information:
- Your information is stored securely in 3rd party cloud data-centres in the UK South region using 256-bit encryption and is protected by firewalls. We tightly control access in compliance with appropriate regulations
What we do with your personal information:
- We use your contact details to keep you appraised of investment news and developments as they happen via our media outlets and trusted third party partners
What we won’t do with your personal information:
- We do not use your personal information for any other purpose than described above
- We will not share your personal information with anyone without your explicit consent
How long we keep your personal information for:
- We will keep personal information for only as long as you consent to us having it and/or we have mypensionID related updates to share. We will then dispose of your information by over-writing and rendering it unusable.
The Data Protection Officer
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018, the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a legitimate interest
- We have your explicit consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time by telephone, email, mail or in person
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
You can exercise your rights or raise a complaint at any time by contacting:
The Data Protection Officer
3 Sherrington Mews
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner if you are unhappy with how we have used your data at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk